Today, we’re chatting with Lauren Caselli – event extraordinaire! Lauren runs Caselli Events, which specializes in strategic event marketing and planning where she helps high six, seven, and eight figure businesses create memorable in-person experiences that actually build relationships. We chat with Lauren about her story, what clients can expect through an event that is set up for a positive ROI from inception, and the power in asking client questions to achieve their goals.
Some things we discuss in this episode:
- Realizing it’s possible to be a remote events planner
- The best ideas start from other ideas that you expand upon
- Providing a questionnaire to your client
- Communicating ROI for an event
- The power in asking client questions – don’t stop until you understand their needs!
- Connecting and communicating well when you’re working with clients remotely
- Events are becoming more crucial for business in a digital world
Questions for Lauren:
Q: What are you reading?
A: Becoming by Michelle Obama
Q: Who’s your favorite superhero? What’s your real life superpower?
A: Superhero – Wonder Woman
Superpower – Incredible at remembering a very specific detail about an individual.
Q: What’s an exciting mission you/your team/your family on now?
A: Professionally: Giving the highest service by editing client lists. Transitioning into building content and understanding people and how they relate to our business.
Personally: To be more conscious of life outside my work.
Helpful links mentioned:
Thank you so much for tuning in to the BrainSpace Optimized Podcast! Want more?