Ever notice how Alfred is always one step ahead of Batman? He’s constantly prepared with whatever weapon or tool Batman needs to fight his next battle.
You may not have ever had your own manservant (maybe?), but I bet you can imagine how satisfying it is to simply focus on your zone of genius while someone else manages the details.
If you're wondering what *exactly* is it that we do (you and my parents both)… here's a short list that might help out.
- Managing client services (sending proposals, onboarding, invoicing, setting up internal systems & progressing projects).
- Managing customer discovery/feedback processes.
- Special projects management (internal, strategetic, operations, customer insight projects).
- Training your support staff/admin to run more efficiently and powerfully (everyone benefits from more powerful assistants).
- Anything that lets us use our collective genius to help you level up your business. Like in this fun case study Hailey wrote.
- Direct executive support (daily inbox management, calendaring)
- JUST VA parts of special projects (we like to use our brains & plan stuff)
Besides anything illegal or unethical, there's not a whole lot we can't do from afar. That being said, we are not experts in accounting, bookkeeping, law, or any other matter someone would need to go to a special school to learn. But don't worry, we'll make sure we can deliver before we even get started.
(Pssst- you can fill out this form and start that process now if you'd like!)