You ever wonder why doctors go through a residency program?
I mean, they’ve already been through many years of school and practical application… What else is there to learn?
The point of a residency is to give them the space and support necessary to acclimate to their settings & responsibilities as a professional.
The residency is where they grow the maturity and specificity that become the hallmarks of their career.
Similarly, the One Year from Now Residency is the foundational training ground for your career as a First-Generation Entrepreneur.
At this point in your journey, you already know how to make money. You’ve nailed down some business basics and you feel good about the results you create with and for your clients.
Now you’re expanding and stretching beyond the necessities and into the previously unimaginable. It’s time to expand into leaving your legacy.
One Year from Now:
puts you in the position to make your wildest dreams come true. You know, the ones you don’t tell anyone about? The ones that seem silly or scary to say out loud?
Goals of this Residency:
Double your primary business with at least 50% profitability
Get specific about & start actioning on your Legacy List
Create a wealth-building plan fit for your life as an entrepreneur
Gain the confidence and self-trust to make deals and live the life of a multi-six figure earner & entrepreneur.
This is a 12-month program.
There will be no more than twenty of the most powerful of my clients in this group.
There are weekly coaching & training calls and a community hosted in Might Network.
The kick-off event is be a 3-day online event.
There is a mid-residency, in-person event is a 3-day event near Chicago, IL.
There will also be surprises, rich experiences and lots of fun.
The investment is a single payment of $20,000. Total remittance due within 48 hours of accepting a seat as a Resident in this cohort.
Who’s the Best Fit for this?
- You’ve created at least $50,000 TTM (or more) in revneue before your cohort’s kick-off event.
- You see business as a form of legacy-building, ie; you desire to build businesses & projects that are both profitable and impactful, in the next few years.
- Your 2022/2023 goals line up with the goals of The Residency.
- You are ready to learn, but have insight and skills you can add to the group to help others grow too.
- You’re not looking for the “secret sauce” to growing a business, but rather see yourself as a powerful creator – the job of Hailey and the group is to support YOU in your ascend.
Early Bird Bonus:
TO BE ANNOUNCED!
We’re going to focus on growing your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity so that you can build… well, whatever the hell you want for the rest of your life.
Securing your primary income source so it’s dependable and build for your thriving.
Learn to the skills to scale a project from $50k to $150k, over and over.
Learning how to plan an exit of a business asset, building a reliable team and replacing yourself.
Become a Beacon in your community, ie; the CEO of your whole life (an efficient decision maker with loads of clarity and self-trust) in a way that serves everyone in your life.
Learn to effectively distribute your time and energy across multiple projects, honoring your humanity.
Step fully into your identity as Entrepreneur (with a capital fucking E), not someone who’s playing at business.
Enrollment opens this summer.
How does the application process work?
When enrollment opens, you’ll be directed to a page to:
- Complete the online application
- Submit a refundable deposit of $1k and
- Schedule your 60-minute application interview with Hailey
- If accepted (you and Hailey will decide on fit during the interview) in the next 48 hours:
- Remit the remaining $19k
- Sign the contract
- Fill out the Resident Questionnaire
- If not accepted:
- You’ll know immediately after the application interview and
- be refunded the $1k application fee within the next 2 business days
See you on the inside.