Today, we are talking with Liesbeth Geels. She is the VP of Manufacturing at one of the world's largest coffee retailers. Liesbeth shares some amazing insights on how leaders can gain big wins simply by developing relationships with their admins. We talk about where she sees leaders have amazing breakthroughs through their work with their support staff, a few pitfalls that keep both sides from being successful, and why, at the end of the day, the leaders who win are the best at nurturing team relationships.
Some things we discuss in this episode:
- The importance of team collaboration.
- Harnessing your strengths and weaknesses and growing together.
- Leaders must be willing to adjust their styles to be effective.
- Measuring ROI in business by nurturing team relationships.
- Success in thought partnership means working together.
- Nurturing team relationships is what makes a leader effective.
- Everyone brings something to the table.
- Show up like you have something to offer because you do.
Questions for Liesbeth:
Q: What are you reading right now?
Q: Who is your favorite superhero?
A: I don’t have a favorite superhero. I believe people are, we are, our own heroes.
Q: What’s an exciting mission you are on right now?
A: My family is running a five-mile trail outside of Seattle.
Thank you so much for tuning in to the BrainSpace Optimized Podcast!