Welcome to the first episode of season 2!
If you missed the introduction to season 2, check it out wherever you’re listening.
Today, we’re chatting with Sherhara Downing, the founder and master trainer at Level Comm. Sherhara shares a little about how she built her role for herself, some really good points about how to get collaboration right, how to start focusing on grace over grind, and then we take some time to nerd out about Marvel movies.
Some things we talk about in this episode:
- Transitioning from talent to leader
- Being consistent vs being persistent “how you go at it”
- Having authority over how you do business
- Think about someone you met at an event and commit yourself to deepening your relationship with the end goal of collaborating
- How you “go at it” may change, allow space for it
- Allow spaces for breaks
- Continuous forward movement will help you get to your goals
- Have a networking audit with people you’ve previously met
- Add value to your networking community
Tips for finding white space:
- Stick to a schedule
- Maintain a clean space
Questions for Sherhara:
Q: What are you reading?
Q: What’s your superpower?
- Real: Ability to talk about anything and ask questions
- Fake: Just being a woman
Q: What’s an exciting mission you/your team/your family on now?
- Family: Being consistent with weekly family/prayer call
- Personally: Diet and overall health
Helpful links mentioned:
Thank you so much for tuning in to the BrainSpace Optimized Podcast! Want more?