Today, I’m chatting with the always hilarious, and very talented, conversion copywriter Lianna Patch. Lianna runs Punchline Copy where she helps her clients sell more stuff by infusing humor into their website copy, sales copy, and emails. She’ll share how she came to develop such a strong brand and the business as it stands today. We also discuss how she managed six weeks of travel and speaking while keeping up with client work.
Lianna gives us the truth about how it went, what she learned, and what place travel and speaking will likely have in her business going forward. She’ll also give us the low down on how developing a strong brand through humor helped her better understand herself and her business.
Some things we talk about in this episode:
- Scoping out and creating your offerings
- Developing a strong brand through humor
- Engaging in lead generation that works for you and your business
- Your rhythms and rituals may not be obvious to you
- Days where you feel like you haven’t accomplished anything
- Imposter syndrome
- Bringing your unique perspective to your brand
- Being around the kinds of people you can learn from
- Growing aggressively
Tips for finding white space:
- Leave the house to get started on work
- Go outside when distractions arise
Questions for Lianna:
Q: What are you reading?
Q: What’s your superpower?
- Fake: 100% Follow Through
- Real: Puns
Q: What’s an exciting mission you/your team/your family is on now?
- Upcoming sex toy patent
Helpful links mentioned:
Thank you so much for tuning in to the BrainSpace Optimized Podcast! Click here for more.
Don’t forget to grab your free Deep Work tips here.
You can subscribe in iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts.