Today on the podcast we're speaking with Prerna Malik. Prerna is a copywriter and runs her business, Content Bistro, with her husband. In this episode, we discuss decision making from your CEO brain vs your individual brain, sticking to a plan and being open to its evolution, and learning to be unapologetic about the non-negotiables you set in place both personally and professionally.
Download the transcript for this episode here.
Tiny Transformation: Decision Making as a CEO
Questions to ask yourself:
- What does my work look like a year from now?
- What does my team look like a year from now?
- What are my pain points?
- What am I avoiding?
- What am I afraid of losing?
What We're Talking About:
- Self-talk and self-stationing.
- Working on a quarterly basis based on yearly goals to help curb “shiny object syndrome”.
- Decision making as an online entrepreneur.
- Juggling the personal vs business aspects of life.
- Working with a spouse full-time and acting in different roles.
- Public vs private accountability.
- Goal setting together and sticking to non-negotiables.
Questions for Prerna Malik:
What are your non-negotiables?
- Work-free vacations.
- No work in the evenings.
- Having a debt-free business.
What are you reading right now?
Tell us something you're not very good at.
Swimming and navigation
What's your go-to lunch when you're working from home?
A veggie dish with chapatis
Is there anything you want to share that you're excited about?
What To Do Next: