If “Time is the new money”,
Then calculating the value of BrainSpace Optimized would be straightforward: three hours of routine tasks removed from a workday would equal the value of three hours.
But it's more than that.
Because the kinds of tasks removed from that workday (replying to emails, managing internal comms, setting appointments, etc.) optimizes your time for mission-critical thinking and action. It’s not just the quantity of time saved. There’s a higher quality of time available – hours without distractions or interruptions.
You get more brainspace because you can delegate more and more operations to your “other brain.”
Hi there, I'm Hailey.
I'm a leadership strategist & coach.
I have spent my career (and most of my education years) working out the best ways to listen, lead, organize, and encourage people.
Officially, I have a degree in organizational communication and leadership from Illinois State University.
Unofficially, I have used my time as a top-level athlete and then
Illinois State University
My Linkedin Profile
6 Fast Facts about Hailey
- I am a self-proclaimed bibliophile. I have an affinity for well-written fiction and have ALL OF THE recommendations. Ask me!
- Weightlifting=my happy place. I like to throw heavy stuff around. Seriously, my favorite parts of the week are spent in the gym.
- I'm competitive to an unhealthy degree. Board games, bowling, eating (jk- but really though), I like to win. 🙂
- If I could start over, I would be a comedy writer. I love the challenge of trying to come up with stuff that makes people laugh.
- My superpowers are asking great questions, gift-giving, and hospitality. Basically just making people feel awesome.
- I operate as a minimalist. I have like 8 shirts (not kidding), and am constantly purging things from our house (much to my husband's chagrin).
What I'm thinking about you...
Either way, glad you stopped by. Right now I'm hoping you've taken the time to read through everything, and if you decide to work with us, I'm pumped. I know you're the type of person that has a TON to offer your immediate sphere of influence and that you have big plans to impact the world. I'm all in on helping you get there.
my right hand.
Karen's ability to focus in and get the small things right is the perfect compliment to any strategic project.
This is a lady who knows how to get it done! As a previous executive assistant two leaders in Engineering and Manufacturing at Starbucks, Karen's knowledge of operations and project facilitation are well honed.
Officially, Karen earned her degree from Olivet Nazarene University and then went straight to Starbucks to serve two different teams in support roles. Karen was recognized multiple times for her contribution to strategic projects there. In addition to her uncanny ability to keep Hailey on track, Karen's superpowers include making team resources stretch, hoping in mid-stream and driving projects to completion, and maximizing efforts of those around her.
Olivet Nazarene University
6 Fast Facts about Karen
- I love being outside – hiking, exercising, playing with my son!
- I'm a huge coffee fan. I learned so much about flavor profile, roasting, the origins of coffee, and the global impact it has at my time spent at Starbucks HQ and really value all the knowledge I gained.
- My superpowers include empathy, development of others and their ideas, and recognition that one size does not fit all – we are all individuals in all sorts of ways including in our work!
- I love a good challenge! Whether it's a hike I never thought I'd complete, running a half-marathon (ok, ok, just one time) or actually making it to the end of a book, I love challenging myself in certain ways.
- Candles are my favorite. Period. The smells and the cozy atmosphere – it's hygge (hOO-gah)… look it up! It's definitely a skill that should be honed.
- I'm a grammar advocate. Ever since early elementary school grammar has been my favorite part of writing and language. Call me strange but it's just so gratifying to see correct usage of grammar!